Lady Wannabe Blog: Pop Of Blue
                                 

Pop Of Blue


Hello beauties, 
Here is a simple eye look with a pop of blue and a bit dramatic wing...


USED: Elianto concealer, NYX JP in milk, Elainto (Silky brown & saddle brown), Sleek V2 palette(paper bag, ink), Maybelline shadow liner(ocean blue), Maybelline precision liner(black), the falsies big eyes mascara, MUA shade 1(pearl es), Savee eyeshadow(milk). 

Let me know what you think! Have a fabulous day! 

P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

5 comments :

  1. I like the dramatic wing. I've never been good at lining that part of my eyes. I always mess up the lines so i simply stay away from lining. .lol
    Modavracha | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the winged eyeliner!! It's so pretty

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously gorgeous! I love navy blue and when I do use it, I always use it on the lower lashline! Totally approve of your wing, I love a good strong wing and balancing the upper lid with those neutrals and the brighter center lid shade is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the wing, will try this look too.
    Resiliently-me.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...