Lady Wannabe Blog: Daily Inner Corner Highlights
                                 

Daily Inner Corner Highlights


Hello everyone, 
It's funny how a simple step can brighten up the eye makeup, to think that I used to skip this--well now I'm wide awake and so are my eyes-- Ever since I found out about inner corner highlights I rarely skip it.. OK I don't go for colors, I keep it simple-- just a little to brighten up the day.  

NYX JP in Milk, MUA Pearl ES 1, Kleancolor Flamingo, Mary Lou Manizer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, I really don't use this for highlighting, I use it as a base to brighten up the highlight especially if it's colored. JP in milk is creamy and helps the color pop. 

MUA Pearl Eyeshadow Shade 1, is a shimmery ivory shade, I use this almost everyday, it is my easy go to shade, it is also a great brow bone highlight. It is said to be a dupe for MAC nylon eyeshadow. 

Kleancolor Flamingo palette, this palette is one of my go to, I don't know why Kleancolor is underrated, they do amazing products-- well let me say this palette is good-- pigmented, buttery and last long with or without a primer. I use the light pink shimmery shade as highlight it's beautiful  and soft--used here

Mary Lou-Manizer, ahh enough talk about Mary already, what's good for the cheek is also good for the eye, this beautiful golden shimmery shade is an eye opener. Soft, buttery and pigmented so needs a really light hand. 

Do you love inner corner highlights too? What are your favorites shadows/products to use, let me know I'll love to check them out! Have a fabulous day! 

P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

4 comments :

  1. At the moment I love this bright colors!
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love inner colour highlights too but i use mainly champagne and silver colours from my eyeshadow palettes..
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up! I've been using my mary lou highlighter for years for an under brow highlight and the highlight side of my sleek contour kit for inner corner and under brow/cheek highlighting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I love an inner corner highlight! :-)

    Christal
    LipstickAndPonytails

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...