Lady Wannabe Blog: What Does Your Chinese Zodiac Say About You
                                 

What Does Your Chinese Zodiac Say About You

Hello, hope you had a lovely weekend? mine was so-so..Over the weekend I found something that interests me I thought I'd should share with you! :) 

I didn't know about the Chinese zodiac until yesterday while I was watching Prisoners, no the movie isn't about zodiac signs Jake Gyllenhaal just made mention of it. When it comes to things like this I'm very curious, immediately I wanted to find out mine.


The Chinese zodiac is also called "The Shēngxiào". It is believed that it is a scheme, and a systematic plan of future action, that relates each year to an animal and that the animal ruling one's birth year has a profound influence on personality, and destiny. The saying is: "This animal hides in your heart."

The Shēngxiào is represented by 12 animals (Dog, Rat, Snake, Pig, Tiger, Monkey, Dragon, Rabbit, Rooster, Goat, Dragon,Horse) representing a 12 year mathematical cycle.


Check your zodiac sign source
To cut the history short I checked and I'm a snake :/ 


Element: Fire
Partners well with: Rooster and Ox
Characteristics: Philosophical, organized, intelligent, intuitive, elegant, attentive, decisive


So my suitable partners are Rooster and Ox LOL! for the characteristics I drop the decisive and as for being organised I'm far from it (covers face).

I don't believe an animal is hiding in my heart or can tell my future, I found this out of curiosity :)

So do you believe in zodiac signs at all? and what does your Chinese zodiac say about you :) 

You can check out other characteristics HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

14 comments :

  1. I had heard about the Chinese zodiac but last year was the first time I read up on my characteristics. It's mostly accurate but the 'suitable partners' have been proven false, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I am so happy that you're interested in Chinese zodiac! Because I'm a Chinese!
    And the more amazing thing is that you're a snake as me!!!
    In fact, Chinese zodiac doesn't mean so complicated and superstitious now.
    It is just as a symbol of your year you were born in, uh....just like the constellation in the west.
    The difference between them is that zodiac is depended on years but the constellation is on months.
    All in all, I'm glad to read your post.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a tiger!! Roooar so cute dear!
    Lovely blog, what about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Just let m eknow!
    xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so do believe in everything the chinese zodiac says aha I'm a zodiac freak :p

    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post.. am following http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so interesting, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a rabbit.... awwwwww, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm I'm monkey xD
    Kisses, Mrs Vain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kisses beauty <3

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...